[asterisk-users] Adding Noise or background noise

Arun Kumar arunvoip at gmail.com
Sun Apr 8 05:25:58 MST 2007

Hi,

In my dial plan I've configured two trunks to make outbound calls (trunk1
and trunk2) to same service provider but I want when any of my exten starts
with _2. should goto trunk2 and there should be some kind of disturbance
(like  some noise or some background noise) when my calls goes to trunk2 to
make the call quality bad. Mainly I want to achieve bad call quality on
trunk2 by adding some noise /echo /latency or something. Please guide me.

thanks

arun