[asterisk-users] Balancing the Hybrid

Michael Boers michaelscotttech at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 20:20:45 MST 2007

Thanks for the suggestion.  I am using a tdm400p with 4 fxo channels.  I am
in the US, so opermode should not be ok at default settings.  I just
recently got fxotune working on my system.  The version that comes with
zaptel 1.2.16 would simply hang.  I am using the 1.4 fxotune now with the
1.2.16 driver.  That has reduced the echo coefficient from 35% to 8%.  We
will see how that does.

--
Michael Boers