[asterisk-users] How well does a celldock work with Asterisk?

Lacy Moore - Aspendora aspendora at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 19:20:46 MST 2007

On 4/6/07, Steve Prior <sprior at geekster.com> wrote:
> I just found out that the celldock I'm talking about is also called the
> Dock-N-Talk.

Works just fine.  There is a delay, actually a LONG delay from the
time you dial the number and the cellphone connects the call.  Or, at
least with my Motorola (something) using Verizon.

I added some voice announcements in the dialplan stating that the call
is being placed and to place wait, or something to that effect.

We use it to place calls to our other Verizon phones, since we have
mobile to mobile free.

AFAIK, chan_cellphone is only available for trunk.