[asterisk-users] HPEC audio clipping

Greg Siemon greg at siemon.id.au
Fri Apr 6 17:59:59 MST 2007

Thanks for the helps Stephen.  I was running non standard gains but setting
regain and txgain to zero (then reloading chan_zap.so) does not help.  I
still get the broken audio, in fact sometimes I don't get any audio at all.
In testing the server just froze a number of times and had to be rebooted
via the power switch.

I am using the latest Zaptel 1.2.16 files and the latest fxotune from the
1.4 release and I still see this issue.

Very interested to get this working but without the HPEC my server is rock
solid (only have to reboot it when I install kernel updates).  I don't
believe it is my system but am happy to do any testing others may suggest.

Kind Regards

Greg