[asterisk-users] How well does a celldock work with Asterisk?

Steve Prior sprior at geekster.com
Fri Apr 6 17:07:07 MST 2007

I've seen in the wiki that it is possible to use a celldock device to
use a cell phone as a PSTN line to Asterisk, but I haven't seen any
comments as to how well this actually works.  I was thinking about
hooking a celldock to a FXO input of my Digium TDM400P card and use it
to connect via bluetooth to my RAZR V3C.  I am aware of the software
solution (chan_bluetooth), but my Asterisk box is a bit far away from
where I want to keep the phone so the celldock seems to be the more
convenient solution for me.

Any comments about the sound quality or issues in making it work?

Thanks
Steve