[asterisk-users] Dialplan not reading MySQL table

Doug Shubert doug at accessgate.net
Thu Apr 5 11:37:30 MST 2007

Hello,

I'm trying to use MySQL for Dialplans and have followed the
Asterisk RealTime Extensions setup.

The MySQL table is called "extensions" and I have entered two records..
ext 1000 and 2000.

I also added
switch => Realtime/default at extentions
in extensions.conf

and
extensions => mysql,asterisk,extensions
in extconfig.conf

I do a *CLI> dialplan reload

but when I show the dialplan it has "0" extensions

www2*CLI> dialplan show test
[ Context 'test' created by 'pbx_config' ]
  Alt. Switch =>    'Realtime/default at extentions'
[pbx_config]

-= 0 extensions (0 priorities) in 1 context. =-

I don't get any errors in the debug or messages files.

MySQL is working for both CDR and SIP without any problems.

thanks
Doug