[asterisk-users] Zaptel 1.4.1 Install Modules CentOS

Dovid B asteriskusers at dovid.net
Wed Apr 4 07:38:19 MST 2007

Are you on a VPS ?
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Chris Blunt
  To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
  Sent: Wednesday, April 04, 2007 11:55 AM
  Subject: Re: [asterisk-users] Zaptel 1.4.1 Install Modules CentOS

  Hi Tzafir / List.

  Thank you for your reply.

  I have run: make clean

              Configure

              Make

              Make install

  I get no compile errors, but still the same problems if I try to insmod zaptel

  As you suggested I tried modinfo zaptel

  Which resulted in: modinfo: could not find module zaptel

  I also tried depmod with the same result and finally I tried insmod ./ztdummy from the src/zaptel-1.4.1 directory which resulted in: insmod: error inserting './ztdummy.ko': -1 Invalid module format

  Your continued help is much appreciated.

  Chris

  Original Message Reads.

  Message: 8