[asterisk-users] Zaptel 1.4.1 Install Modules CentOS

Chris Blunt chris.blunt at entropy-it.com
Wed Apr 4 01:55:33 MST 2007

Hi Tzafir / List.

Thank you for your reply.

I have run: make clean

            Configure

            Make

            Make install

I get no compile errors, but still the same problems if I try to insmod
zaptel

As you suggested I tried modinfo zaptel

Which resulted in: modinfo: could not find module zaptel

I also tried depmod with the same result and finally I tried insmod
./ztdummy from the src/zaptel-1.4.1 directory which resulted in: insmod:
error inserting './ztdummy.ko': -1 Invalid module format

Your continued help is much appreciated.

Chris

Original Message Reads.

Message: 8