[asterisk-users] kirk Wireless + Asterisk 1.2.7 Mysql Realtime problem

Wojtek Kaniewski wojtekka at toxygen.net
Wed Apr 4 00:00:04 MST 2007

Drew Gibson wrote:
> This looks like the same issue I have with Astra phones, see the thread
> "Multi-line phones - Asterisk uses wrong callerid".
> I do not know of a resolution for this yet.

I had the same problem, so I've modified the peer matching function to
match called number with caller id number besides the usual IP address
and port number. The patch isn't pretty, but works for me:

   http://toxygen.net/~wojtekka/asterisk-1.2.17-sip-cid.patch

I'll post it to the bugtracker if anyone else considers it useful.

Regards,
Wojtek