[asterisk-users] Problem with a Zap channel

voip crazy voipcrazy at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 09:02:42 MST 2007

Hello,

I have got two zap channels configured in our asterisk server, one of them
is connected to the PSTN directly and the other one is connected to a gsm
track, only for mobile calls.
Both of them are basic lines.
I just connect an iax softphone (idefisk) to the asterisk PBX.  If I make a
mobile call using the zap channel connected  to a gsm track, the mobile I
phoned does not hear me nothing.
But If the call is made using the zap channel directly connected to the
PSTN, both end points hear perfectly.

Why this is happening? How could I solve that?

Any clue will we wellcomed.

Thanks in advance.

VoipCrazy