[asterisk-users] Zaptel 1.4.1 Install Modules CentOS

Philipp Kempgen philipp.kempgen at amooma.de
Tue Apr 3 04:13:20 MST 2007

Chris Blunt wrote:

> I have a CentOS server that I am trying to configure Asterisk on 1.4 on.
>
> Everything seems to go ok, with regards to compiling Zaptel, Libpri,
> Asterisk (will be using kernel 2.6 timer and ztdummy)
>
> Unfortunately I can't insmod / modprobe ztdummy.

Did you
yum install kernel-devel-`uname -r`
?

# Install dev tools:
yum install gcc gcc-c++ compat-gcc-32 compat-gcc-32-c++ autoconf libtool
make automake automake14 automake15 automake16 automake17 bison byacc
flex libtermcap libtermcap-devel newt newt-devel ncurses ncurses-devel
openssl-devel zlib zlib-devel krb5-devel

# Zaptel:
cd /usr/src/ \
&& wget -c http://ftp.digium.com/pub/zaptel/zaptel-1.4.1.tar.gz \
&& tar -xzf zaptel-1.4.1.tar.gz \
&& cd /usr/src/zaptel-1.4.1/ \
&& make clean && ./configure && make && make install && make config \
&& modprobe ztdummy

Regards,
  Philipp

--
amooma GmbH - Bachstr. 126 - 56566 Neuwied - http://www.amooma.de
     Let's use IT to solve problems and not to create new ones.

Geschäftsführer: Stefan Wintermeyer
Handelsregister: Neuwied B 14998