[asterisk-users] SIP - Automatic Redial on No Answer

Yehavi Bourvine +972-8-9489444 YEHAVI at VMS.HUJI.AC.IL
Mon Apr 2 23:45:00 MST 2007

Hello,

  I've wrote a dialplan script which uses the H extension to do something
similar to what you want. In general it uses the internal ASTDB for this:

- When there is no answer (or busy) the caller hangs up, initiate a new call
  with some special code (*41 is used here by the public carrier, so I am using
  it also). Asterisk registers the data in its DB.

- When the user disconnects the H extension is called. It then looks in ASTDB
  to see whether there is a user camoing on this extension. If so, a call file
  is created and Asterisk initiates the call.

If this is what you need please tell me and I'll post the code on Thursday.
I've already posted it in the past so you might search the archives in the
meantime.

                                        __Yehavi: