[asterisk-users] Best Hardphone (Subjective?)

Andrew Joakimsen joakimsen at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 11:22:31 MST 2007

> For build quality and footprint, the SPA-942s are hard to fault, but the web interface isn't the >most pleasant and remote provisioning is hit-and-miss (mainly dependent on how cooperative >your supplier is at getting you the provisioning documentation/software).

As for Linksys, their resellers arent "supposed" to give out the
provisioning details. You need to be a "service provider" with a
"real" softswitch, IE: not Asterisk.

http://spc.pifiu.com the community had to do something about the lack
of provisioning details. I firmly believe that when you own a device
you have the right to do whatever you wish with it.