[asterisk-users] Mysql issue

Rob Schall rschall at callone.net
Mon Apr 2 08:16:01 MST 2007

Trying to create an extension that will toggle an enum value in our
database...

exten => s,1,MYSQL(Connect connid localhost myuser tmppass asterisk)
exten => s,n,MYSQL(Query resultid ${connid} UPDATE\ night_service\ SET\
status=(SELECT\ CASE\ status\ WHEN\ \'y\'\ THEN\ \'n\'\ ELSE\ \'y\'\ END));
exten => s,n,MYSQL(Clear ${resultid})
exten => s,n,MYSQL(Disconnect ${connid})
exten => s,n,Hangup

This is saying its exiting with a 0 value, and then I get a busy. Does
anyone see what I did wrong here? I'm sure its simple, just not to me :).

Rob