[asterisk-users] Best Hardphone (Subjective?)

Corporate IT Solutions - Michael Dunne michael at citsolutions.com.au
Sun Apr 1 23:16:50 MST 2007

After working with the Grandstream GXP 2000 series phones, I have
decided that I am quite unhappy with their problems, both voice quality,
volume, features and others. For their price now, there are plenty of
phones to choose from as  well.

So subjectively what would be the best Hardphone for a small/medium
business with multiple line support, BLF, etc.

Are the Cisco 7960 the best of the bunch, or Aastra etc?

I have just had a GXP start its daily lockup where you come in in the
morning and it requires a hard reset, and this is getting a little
boring having to keep flashing and carrying on.