[asterisk-users] Problems with TE110P

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Sun Apr 1 23:02:54 MST 2007

On Mon, Apr 02, 2007 at 03:38:18PM +1000, Joel Hill wrote:
> Give this a try it fixes a problem we have had with a couple of Via
> boxes.
>
> modprobe wcte11xp
> modprobe wcte11xp
> ztfcg -vvvvvv
> zttool
>
> We found that probing the card twice before running ztcfg helped alot.

Are you sure that this is not an issue of timing? Specifically, I would
expect an error message of "no such file or directory" in such a case,
because udev files are not yet there.

What the current debian init.d script does is "wait_for_zapctl" before
running ztcfg.

wait_for_zapctl is a loop that checks if /dev/zap/ctl is there, and if
not, waits a second.

It seems that once you have /dev/zap/ctl all the others are there as
well.

--
               Tzafrir Cohen
icq#16849755                    jabber:tzafrir at jabber.org