[asterisk-users] [MACRO-SCREEN] and MACRO_RESULT

Andy Hester ahester at architel.com
Sun Apr 1 13:56:30 MST 2007

I am following the example at http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+tips+findme but I find that no matter what, the call is connected.  Can anyone confirm that config is working for them?  Any suggestions appreciated.

I need to transfer calls to a list of cell phones, ring all of them, allow them to screen the call, connect the call to the first number that accepts the call, and allow others to reject the call.

Thanks,
Andy

[macro-screen]
exten => s,1,Wait(1)
exten => s,n,Background(csp_ackshort-male)
exten => s,n,Set(TIMEOUT(response=10))
exten => 1,1,NoOp(Call Accepted)
exten => 2,1,Set(MACRO_RESULT=CONTINUE)
exten => t,1,Set(MACRO_RESULT=CONTINUE)

;----original macro
;exten => 1,1,NoOp(Caller accepted) ; Do not set MACRO_RESULT to anything to connect the caller
;exten => i,1,Set(MACRO_RESULT=CONTINUE)
;exten => t,1,Set(MACRO_RESULT=CONTINUE)

[default]
include => architel
include => local
include => trunkintl
exten => _6XXXXXXXXXX,1,Dial(ZAP/G1/${EXTEN:1},40,M(screen))
exten => _6XXXXXXXXXX,2,Hangup

[findme]
exten => s,1,Playback(transfer_csp-male)
exten => s,n,Dial(LOCAL/6${findme1}&LOCAL/6${findme2},40,m)
exten => s,n,Hangup()