[asterisk-users] Question on Priorities

Philipp Kempgen philipp.kempgen at amooma.de
Sun Apr 1 01:49:24 MST 2007

Yuan LIU wrote:

>> From: "Rizwan Hisham" <rizwanhasham at gmail.com>
>> Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2007 17:01:51 +0500
>>
>> [inbound-sip]
>> exten => uxbod,1,Dial(sip/1001,20,jt)
>> exten => uxbod,n,Hangup
>>
>> exten => uxbod,102,PlayBack(uxbod)
>> exten => uxbod,103,VoiceMail(1001 at voicemail,s)
>> exten => uxbod,104,Hangup()
>>
>> here if dial fails then n+101 =102 extension will get executed unless you
>> use j option in dial application and priority jumping has to be set to
>> priorityjumping=yes in the general section of your extensions.conf file.
>>
>> In your dialplan i dont know y you r forcing the caller to goto voicemail
>> even if the call  has already answered. I hope you understand my
>> modification in your dialplan.
>>
>> On 3/31/07, --[ UxBoD ]-- <uxbod at splatnix.net> wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I am attempting to change my dialplan to use 'n' priorities and labels
>>> for easier reading, and less re-numbering :) but how do you handle the
>>> plus 101 ? In my extensions.conf I have a simple plan for testing :-
>
> There is a simpler way, by using label.

Priority jumping is deprecated anyways. Better use something
like Goto(s-${DIALSTATUS},1). See extensions.conf for examples.

Regards,
  Philipp

--
amooma GmbH - Bachstr. 126 - 56566 Neuwied - http://www.amooma.de
     Let's use IT to solve problems and not to create new ones.

Geschäftsführer: Stefan Wintermeyer
Handelsregister: Neuwied B 14998