[asterisk-users] Asterisk Fax Server

Giedrius Augys voipas at gmail.com
Sat Sep 30 09:49:07 MST 2006

Hi,
 I'm trying to create fax server with asterisk and spandsp. My situation is:
now I can get faxes from fax machines and send tiff files attachments to
users  email boxes. But now want to create that I can get email (I'm using
Postfix mail server) and send to fax machine. Dilemma is that I'm newbie in
mail systems. I don't know how to do some actions (to run a script) when
email has been received. I have found information how can hylafax and
postfix work:
* /etc/postfix/master.cf:
        fax       unix  -       n       n       -       1       pipe
            flags= user=fax argv=/usr/bin/faxmail -d -n ${user}

    /etc/postfix/transport:
        fax.your.domain   fax:localhost

    /etc/postfix/main.cf:
        fax_destination_recipient_limit = 1*
**
So I want to ask, does somebody setuped spandsp and postfix and how to get
attacments? If "YES", can you give me some advices how to create this!

Thanks