[asterisk-users] Realtime; User not registering {Urgent}

Abdul abdul_zu at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 30 01:30:41 MST 2006

Hi all,

I have EMG 202 dailup VoIP Gateway. Which is not registering to our Asterisk server and generating following debug.

Unable to find key '113685' in family 'SIP/Registry'

I stored 113685 user and password in MySQL, but first time when i connect to the dialup its registered and once i made first call after the call its unregister from asterisk with the above error.

But the same EMG has Broadband inteface once i use this the problem is never happened and always it registered to asterisk. So the problem is only for the dialup interface.

We order 1000 EMG but not a single working. really we are so upset please try to help us to solve this issue.

Regards,
Abdul