[asterisk-users] automatic dialer with number pool and auto dialing

Matt Florell astmattf at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 10:38:48 MST 2006

While no voicemail/answering machine-detection method is perfect, the
app_amd Asterisk module works pretty well if you tune it to your
setup.

The two Asterisk-based GPL Dialers both have this capability:
GnuDialer - http://www.gnudialer.org/
VICIDIAL- http://astguiclient.sourceforge.net/vicidial.html

MATT---