[Asterisk-Users] Off-hooking Snom hanset doesn't answer incom ing call

Colin Anderson ColinA at landmarkmasterbuilder.com
Fri Sep 29 07:32:24 MST 2006

I got a bad batch of 360's where the hookswitch was damaged in shipping.
Snom fixed this by sticking a piece of packing foam between the switch and
the hook socket, wedging it into place. While this worked fine, I found I
had to be careful unpacking the phone - if you just yanked on the foam, a
small piece would tear off, wedging between the hookswitch and the socket.
Then the hookswitch would become intermittent. Take the phone apart - it's
not hard - and look for obstructions between the hookswitch and the frame.