[asterisk-users] Re: max number of devices in hint

Lacy Moore - Aspendora aspendora at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 05:04:33 MST 2006

> I have one extension that rings in many places.  It has just come to my
> attention that I can only monitor 4 devices within a hint.

Pretty sure I know what the problem is now.  It's not limited by devices,
its limited by the length.  This is when it would be nice to know C.  I'm
assuming the variables are declared and also declared as a certain length.

I need to increase this length for whatever variable holds the hint
information.  Any hints? :-)  I don't even know where to start looking.