[asterisk-users] re: asterisk/SER integration - HELP

Yair Hakak yair at hakak.com
Fri Sep 29 02:51:45 MST 2006

hi list,
 i need some help here...

i have the following setup

1. openser running on port 5060 - succesfully registering endpoints. all
good.
2 asterisk 1.2 running sip on port 5070 on the same machine.
3. asterisk 1.09 running sip on port 5070 a different machine.

i have 2 routes in my openser.cfg:
1:
 if (uri =~ "sip:011973[0-9]{8}@*")
                {
                        log(1, "Forwarding to Asterisk\n");
                          rewritehostport("asterisk1IP:5070");
                         route(1);
                        return;
                }

2:
      if (uri =~ "sip:1[0-9]{10}@*")
                {
                        log(1, "Forwarding to Asterisk\n");
                          rewritehostport("asterisk2IP:5070");
                         route(1);
                         return;
                }

route 2 works fine (to asterisk 1.09).
sip.conf on asterisk 1.09 looks like this:

; SIP Configuration for Asterisk
;
[general]
port=5070                       ; Port to bind to
bindport=5070
disallow=all                    ; Disallow all codecs
allow=ulaw
allow=alaw
allow=ilbc
allow=gsm
dtmfmode=rfc2833
relaxdtmf=yes
tos=lowdelay
context=myContext
canreinvite=no
host=dynamic
insecure=port,invite
nat=yes
qualify=1000
autocreatepeer=yes

for the life of me, i cannot get SER to talk to asterisk1 (with
1.2release). the same
sip.conf doesn't work at all - asterisk completely ignores the
requests (even at most verbose) - I've tried everything. if anyone has any
ideas i'd be very grateful. I need to have SER talk to asterisk without
defining a sip.conf entry for every entry.

really, i'm tearing my hair out - please help.

-yair