[asterisk-users] Asterisk with cisco 7935

Julien Goodwin asterisk-lists at studio442.com.au
Thu Sep 28 19:46:38 MST 2006

On Thu, Sep 28, 2006 at 08:36:55AM -0400, Doug Lytle arranged a set of bits into the following:
> Julien Goodwin wrote:
> >Mine works fine with chan_sccp, and there's now SIP firmware out for it
> >(which I
> >haven't tried)
> >

> Going into a conference room will cause Asterisk to segfault.  After
That worked for me (as it was the only reason I've used my 7935
recently)

> dialing out twice, the 7935 stops responding to key presses.
Again, worked for me.

Are you running an at all recent version of chan_sccp?

> I'll have to look at the Cisco site for the SIP firmware.
It may be restricted, I still have some Cisco insiders that are able to
help with things like that.