[asterisk-users] PRI Outbound CallerID Question

Shawn Kelley shawn at sellersaide.com
Thu Sep 28 19:23:33 MST 2006

James,
As for the loss of revenue, they wouldn't loose any.
Since there are two scenarios we want to do, one is put our 800 number in
the CID, (which is with the same carrier as our phone service), the other is
to simply put the original callers CID in the outbound CID when we are
transferring the call to one of our remote employees (home or cell).

Loss of revenue was a good idea, but don't think it's the cause here.
--Shawn