[asterisk-users] Polycom 501 One-way Audio

Jay R. Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Thu Sep 28 08:40:58 MST 2006

On Thu, Sep 28, 2006 at 10:32:12AM -0400, Paul Dugas wrote:
>    I have a site running an up-to-date version of Asterisk from the
>    1.2 trunk. We have a dozen Polycom 501 units and one of them (none
>    of the others) is having recurring one-way-audio problems. As
>    Murphy's Law dictates, it's the bosses phone!

Does swapping the physical locations of the phones move the problem?
Swapping IP addresses in the original locations?

Did you mention whether they've all got identical FW versions?

Cheers,
-- jra

	"That's women for you; you divorce them, and 10 years later,
	  they stop having sex with you."  -- Jennifer Crusie; _Fast_Women_