[asterisk-users] RPID

Aaron Daniel amdtech at shsu.edu
Thu Sep 28 08:25:57 MST 2006

Thanks... I did some research and found that it's actually not what I was
wanting (unless I missed something lol).  I'm actually looking for a way to
forward caller id information to the called party on a forwarded call.  I
may just need to dig deeper.

On another note, I did find a patch in mantis that is considered
experimental that does get it to where you can see the caller id of who
you're calling based in the dialplan.  Back to the drawing board though :)

Aaron