[asterisk-users] Sangoma a301

adebayo omo-dare bayo0 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Sep 28 03:04:30 MST 2006

I am currently looking at designing a test system that incorporates Sangoma's a301 with either Tyan or Supermicro, and AMD combinations.

  I was wondering if anyone here has any experience of running a301s with *.  In addition, if they would possibly have any experience specifically with the above type of setup.

  I am most interested in problems I may face, all/any conflicts involving the above, performance shortfalls, etc.

  Any and all information/help would be most appreciated.

  Thank you

  Bayo.