[asterisk-users] Re: ASTTAPI

Tomislav Parčina tparcina at lama.hr
Thu Sep 28 00:10:02 MST 2006

In article <094401c6e251$4fbbbd90$1401010a at ICS.local>, asterisk-users at ics-il.net says...
> Has anyone actually gotten ASTTAPI to work?  I can't seem to get it to work, yet I have other TAPI setups (SNAP and xtelsio) working fine.  I have noticed that SNAP and Xtelsio act differently.  Etelescript is the application that will be calling TAPI.

Hi Mike!

I have been using ASTTAPI, but it takes time to configure it and I'm not sure it's developing any more. Now I'm using SNAP for several days but it seams that it has some bugs. I'm using Snap's forum to check with developer about this, but it's going slowly. I don't think that Snap is for business production yet.

If developer doesn't solve those problems with Snap, I'll try Etelescript. Is Etelescript free? Is it open source?

--
Tomislav Parčina
Lama Computers Split
SIP: tomo at pbx.lama.hr