[asterisk-users] Right way to prevent analog channel from answering the phone?

Nick Ellson grimm at nickellson.com
Wed Sep 27 10:27:19 MST 2006

Well, that just makes too much sense.. starting to feel a tad embarrased
here ;) Ok, I  will simply remove the "Dial(IAX2/4005)" and have it not do
anything, that will error on the console, but that's ok and let the
parallel land line have the call (AKA: The wife)

Nick

--
Nick Ellson
CCDA, CCNP, CCSP, CCAI,