[asterisk-users] asterisk - alcatel

et pourquoi pas ? epp etpourkoipa at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 01:19:09 MST 2006

Hi,

First, Thanks a lot for your help.
My responses are in your mail:

2006/9/27, Frederico Madeira <fmadeira at gmail.com>:

>  Nicolas,
>
> We use a TE110P from digium. We make the same procedures oriented in that
> website. the only change was in signaling as i've said previously.

We try pri_net and pri_cpe on asterisk (changing the network mode too on the
alcatel), but we still have a yellow alarm in zttool and a red light on the
digium card.

My alcatel aready have an E1 ISDN installed from local carrier.

I have just a question about this. The cable  is a rnis  cable (rj45) on the
alcatel  side or a other shape ?

After asterisk is setup, we change cables from carrier to asterisk, and our
> span stay in green state.
> Wich pins of cable you use in ISDN cable ??

The cable is the one we found on
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Alcatel+4400+via+PRI

What is the result of zttools -vvvvv ???

Nico, can you copy the result of the command ?

Best regards,

Thomas

After span configuration we have problemas making calls, se my post in other