[asterisk-users] speaker phone echo

Colin Anderson ColinA at landmarkmasterbuilder.com
Tue Sep 26 15:28:55 MST 2006

Try a different, (larger or smaller) room with different acoustical
characteristics. You may be talking, the audio is transmitted from a primary
source - you - but then it may pick up the reflections of your voice
bouncing off of the walls in the room, and the phone may be picking that up
as well. You may not be able to hear the difference, but your phone can.
Also reduce TX gain on the phone.  hth