[asterisk-users] OT: Opinions on Aastra 480i CT?

Michael Graves dickson at covad.net
Tue Sep 26 08:09:45 MST 2006

Hang on....I have a 480i on my desk. The deskset definitely has a hold key. The programmable keys make a VM key really easy too.

The cordless handset is limited by the number of buttons, but there are keystrokes for hold and a number of other functions. I wouldn't say that the cordless could be your main phone, but it
certainly suuports the deskset well.

Michael