[asterisk-users] Re: Setting QOS settings in asterisk and/or CentOS?

Steven asterisk at tescogroup.com
Tue Sep 26 05:03:08 MST 2006

I found this command if your Cisco switches support it:
"auto qos voip trust"
You set this on each interface.
It automatically prioritizes all SIP and skinny traffic, but not iax.

There is also "auto qos voip cisco-phone". This one can detect a Cisco phone and prioritize it.

I just have to figure out how to verify that it is actually doing anything.

Steven

http://www.glimasoutheast.org