[asterisk-users] MOH in 1.4 - Still Broken?

Douglas Garstang dgarstang at oneeighty.com
Mon Sep 25 15:32:35 MST 2006

I made a post to the list on 8/7 and said that music on hold in Asterisk 1.2 seemed broken. It seemed like the moh class that should be used when party A puts party B on hold, should be the class defined for party A. Asterisk 1.2 does it the other way around and uses party B's moh class.

Olle Johannson replied with what's below. I've tested this in Asterisk 1.4, and it's still behaving the same way as it did for Asterisk 1.2. Did this change not make it into 1.4?

Doug.