[asterisk-users] asterisk to cell phone network

Michiel van Baak michiel at vanbaak.info
Mon Sep 25 10:15:39 MST 2006

On 09:35, Mon 25 Sep 06, yrving rivas wrote:
> I would like to know if any of you have a cell phone like a pci card to install in one slot to my asterisk server?, I want to make a connection from my asterisk to the cellular network.
> Does anybody has a solution like this?

1/2/4 simslot pci card:
http://www.junghanns.net/en/GSM-PCI_produkt.html

If they are as stable as the quad/octo BRI cards they have
it's a real winner.

We have a couple of voiceblue GSM/SIP gateways in production
and they work great as well.
http://www.2n.cz/products/gsm_gateways/voip_gsm_gateway/voiceblue_voip_gsm_gateway.html

Hope this helps.

--