[asterisk-users] OT: Opinions on Aastra 480i CT?

Jay R. Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Mon Sep 25 08:18:29 MST 2006

On Mon, Sep 25, 2006 at 08:25:10AM -0600, Colin Anderson wrote:
> Looks good, great price:
>
> http://www.aastratelecom.com/ipphones/pro_243.asp
>
> Anybody using these? How's the cordless? Does it play nice with * ?

Well, anyone who thinks that a 4-p,4-c modular jack *has* an RJ
designation makes me exceedingly nervous...

(RJ - Registered Jack: a modular or Amphenol connector *and wiring
pattern* specified in FCC Part 68.  Handset connectors are not
mentioned in that regulation.)

Cheers,
-- jra

	"That's women for you; you divorce them, and 10 years later,
	  they stop having sex with you."  -- Jennifer Crusie; _Fast_Women_