[asterisk-users] ougoing calls problem

flavio flavio.patria at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 01:06:33 MST 2006

Hi to all.

I've registred my Asterisk 1.2.12.1 to a VoIP Service Provider and
I've some problem with outgoing calls: there is a big delay for
bidirectional audio flow.
By traces, I've observed that several 200 OK SIP messages are sent by
my SIP Provider until ACK is riceved.
Maybe the 200 OK messages sequence freezes Asterisk introducing delay
for biderctional audio flow.
Can anyone tell me if there is some option to set in order to manage
sip messages time or similar?

Moreover..when I attempt to make an outgoing call with option
canreinvite=yes, Asterisk notifies the follow message?

Sep 20 14:13:42 WARNING[2373]: channel.c:787 channel_find_locked:
Avoided initial deadlock for '0x819b240', 10 retries!

Can anyone tell me what it does mean and how to fix it?

Thanks,