[asterisk-users] Snom MWI not turning off when message picked up.

Mike Dent mcdent at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 00:43:35 MST 2006

Hi,
I've recently got a Snom 300 phone.
When I set it up and a VM was left the light flashed as excpected.
I can use the soft button with the Tick sign on it to go straight to
voicemail, all fine so far.

However once the message is picked up and listened to, the light still flashes?

I'm using Asterisk 1.2.9.1 (Trixbox) and here is the phone details:-
Application-Version:	snom300-SIP 6.0.3
Rootfs-Version:	snom300 jffs2 v3.36
Firmware-URL:
Production Information:	Mac:00041325244C;Version:Standard;Hardware:snom300
(MB V3.2_A11);Date: 04.04.06;Copyright(C) snom technology AG

Any clues as to why the light is not being told to stop flashing.

Mike