[asterisk-users] Missing sound in spanish from 1.4 beta2

Jason Parker jparker at digium.com
Sun Sep 24 21:00:41 MST 2006

----- Jay R. Ashworth <jra at baylink.com> wrote:
> I will assume that you are a native speaker; I'm not equipped to
> evaluate whether ... well, anyway.  Anyone know where those prompts
> actually *came* from?  :-)
>
> Cheers,
> -- jra

The Spanish language core-sounds came from Allison Smith.  She is the same person who does the English language sounds (You can get English and Spanish language prompts from Allison Smith, or French language prompts from June Wallack {who does the French language core-sounds prompts}, via http://www.digium.com/en/products/voice/ - they both do very good work).

--
Jason Parker
Digium