[asterisk-users] Forwarding to a caller-pays mobile

Michiel van Baak michiel at vanbaak.info
Sat Sep 23 14:05:32 MST 2006

On 15:01, Sat 23 Sep 06, Jay R. Ashworth wrote:
> Anyone got an informed counter argument?

no counter argument here.
I simply accept it's 'the caller pays' as it is here in .nl
and charge my users for the calls they make. I dont care
wether they callforward to mobile, it's their own finger
enabling that forward.

It's time the mobile operators should stop charging so much.
All the setup costs for the wireless network are long
returned by all the income.

just my 2 cents
--

Michiel van Baak