[asterisk-users] Trixbox Documentation

Steve Totaro stotaro at asteriskhelpdesk.com
Sat Sep 23 05:49:05 MST 2006

Rizwan Hisham wrote:
> Hi all again,
> im writing an introductory report on trixbox. Does anybody know a good
> article on trixbox which covers the features and functionalities of
> its every component. Actually i dont want to install it and test the
> functionality of each component myself as the uninstallation of it is
> not simple. So if anybody knows about some good article(s) on trixbox,
> plz share. Thanx in advance.
>
> --
> Regards
> Rizwan Hisham
> Software Engineer
Uninstall is simple if you format the box or run in VMPlayer.

Nerd vittles has a lot on TrixBox and I think the wiki
(www.voip-info.org) has exactly what you are looking for.

Not to be a jerk but it sounds like you are not writing an introductory
report on TrixBox, you are looking for a place to plagiarize, plus you
are not even using tools such as google to help yourself.

If you want a quality report, don't be lazy.  Why not install it, setup
a softphone, read the Wiki and Nerdvittles articles and then test the
different functionalities yourself?

You cannot trust much of what is on the Wiki due to old or inaccurate
data.

Thanks,
Steve Totaro