[asterisk-users] ATA with wireless client

Francisco Pérez Botella xerox at eivissaweb.net
Sat Sep 23 03:44:36 MST 2006

You can try and hack the configuration of a linksys WRTP54G-NA or the clon
model from cybertan WGV614 at the wireless part of the configuration you can
set the wireless port as access point or as a Client. maybe this page can
help you.

http://wiki.openwrt.org/OpenWrtDocs/Hardware/Linksys/WRTP54G

El Viernes, 22 de Septiembre de 2006 21:08, Forrest Beck escribió:
> This suggestion may be sort of a hodge podge setup, but you could use
> something like a airport express, which has wireless bridging built
> in.  Connected directly to a ATA....
>
> On 9/22/06, Brian Candler <B.Candler at pobox.com> wrote:
> > Sorry, one other equipment query: does anyone know of an ATA with
> > wireless hardware which can act as a *client* to another wireless
> > network?
> >
> > The Linksys units have an integrated wireless access point, but I want
> > something which will work as a client onto an existing wireless network -
> > so you can install ATAs around a building without additional LAN cabling.
> >
> > An ATA with integrated Homeplug (powerline carrier networking) would be
> > another option, but again I can't find such a thing.
> >
> > Any suggestions?
> >
> > Many thanks,
> >
> > Brian.

Francisco J. Pérez Botella