[asterisk-users] iaxy will register, but doesn't detect POTS line

Sean Kennedy skennedy at qualitydentists.com
Fri Sep 22 20:04:35 MST 2006

So I got some iaxys in the other day.  I got one of them working, the
other is having issues.

I am able to ping it, and upload a configuration file to it with a
response.  Afterwards, it even registers with the asterisk server.
However, I am unable to get a dial tone, nor does the device seem to
register the phone being picked up at all.

I'm thinking I have a faulty unit, but I would love to get some debug
information out of it.  Can anybody give me any pointers or suggestions
on how to continue from here?  I figure I'm calling digium come monday,
but I would like to have it figured out by then.

Thanks in advance!

Sean