[asterisk-users] new in 1.4?

Yusuf yusuf at ecntelecoms.com
Fri Sep 22 10:56:03 MST 2006

Downloaded it today, started palying aroud with it, and its awesome  :)

Some new features:
 - RTCP support
 - RTP packetization
 - Jingle, jabber, gtalk support

just about the new Generic Jitter Buffer; it allows you, in sip.conf, to
set it to *fixed*, like the 'old' IAX2 jitter buffer, and to set it to
*adaptive*, like the 'new' IAX2 jitter buffer.

So to everyone who helped and tested out 1.4, you rock!

thanks,
yusuf

believed to be clean.