[asterisk-users] two safe_asterisk processes on the same PBX???

Giorgio Incantalupo gincantalupo at fgasoftware.com
Fri Sep 22 08:10:22 MST 2006

Hi Tzafrir,
I prefer to use safe_asterisk even if it is not robust....I have never
had crashes problems until today.
What I want is a little script that sends me a mail when something
happens and safe_asterisk seems to do it (I hope).
The only problem as I told you is having two safe_asterisk running...but
it can be a misconfiguration, so:
what are TTY and CONSOLE parameters for? I left them unchanged but maybe
that is not the right choice...maybe should I left TTY in blank? I
suspect that can cause the two safe_asterisk to run on the same PBX but
I'm not sure...what do you think about it?

TIA

Giorgio Incantalupo