[asterisk-users] Fax Detection on outbound call

Mark Edwards mark at switchnet.com.au
Fri Sep 22 03:59:30 MST 2006

Sure.

Agents are logged individually into queues and can therefore work offhook.
My application issues an 'originate' via AMI from the queue to the
destination number. When the call is answered it is bridged and connects the
Agent to the destination party.

The desired effect would be that when the application makes a call to the
destination party, if it is a fax number, the call can be prevented from
sending audio back to the agent.

Happy to provide any further information...

Cheers

Mark.