[asterisk-users] new in 1.4?

Zoa zoachien at securax.org
Fri Sep 22 02:12:29 MST 2006

I was thinking the same thing when reading the press release on sineapps
and writing a news article for asteriskguru.

I think this covers most of it:

- Generic Jitter Buffer
- t.38 passthrough
- Dial plan programming language (AEL v2)
- Asterisk can talk to googletalk and Jabber networks
- imap storage for voicemail
- whisper paging
- Autoconf configuration
- menuselect (graphical module select tool similar to the kernel config
system)
- higher quality prompts (in English, French and Spanish). - watch out
they are restructured a little

Zoa.