[asterisk-users] Forwarding

Nick Ellson grimm at nickellson.com
Fri Sep 22 01:25:01 MST 2006

How might you identify a mobile #? (assuming you refer to cellular phones)
Now that phone companies are allowing you to transfer your land line to a
mobile, it's no longer practical to use prefix blocking.

Where I worked, they just gave up and just restricted forwarding to long
distant numbers except by exclusion (for those at the top of the food
chain, so to speak)

If there is a way to identify, from the number dialed, that the
destination is a mobile phone, I'd be interested as well.

And curious, why such a preference?

Nick
--
Nick Ellson